The Upcycling Company partners with a variety of Project Managers to offer roll-off solutions to handle waste and material in a way that aims to support a circular economy. While our specialty is clean #glassonly collection, we offer a roll-off rental service that can be customized to efficiently and effectively collect your waste streams in a way that minimizes recoverable material going to landfills. If you think you may have a waste stream that can be recovered, give us a call!
USE THE FORM BELOW TO GET A CONTAINER RENTAL QUOTE
600 million tons of C&D debris were generated in the United States in 2018, which is more than twice the amount of generated Municipal Solid Waste.
ROLL-OFF AREAS SERVICED
The Upcycling Company team strives to obtain the maximum value and usefulness from the waste stream for our clients. After the waste stream has been identified and characterized we develop options for reuse, recycle, or proper disposal of material.
We are currently servicing the Southeast Region of South Carolina and the Savannah, Georgia area with our roll-off service offering.
WHY REDUCE DISPOSAL OF C&D MATERIALS*
- Create employment and economic activities in recycling industries and provide increased business opportunities within the local community, especially when deconstruction and selective demolition methods are used.
- EPA’s 2016 Recycling Economic Information (REI) Report showed that in 2012 the recycling of C&D materials created 175,000 jobs.
- Reduce overall building project expenses through avoided purchase/disposal costs, and the donation of recovered materials to qualified 501(c)(3) charities, which provides a tax benefit. Onsite reuse also reduces transportation costs.
- Lead to fewer disposal facilities, potentially reducing the associated environmental issues.
- Offset the environmental impact associated with the extraction and consumption of virgin resources and production of new materials.
- Conserve landfill space.